How to mod My Stamps 1.0 mod apk for pc

How to mod My Stamps 1.0 mod apk for pc



My Stamps.apk 1.0
Name: My Stamps.apk
ID: paco.sellospremium.main
Version: 1.0
Size: 1.8 Mb



My Stamps Screen Preview

How to mod My Stamps patch 1.0 apk for pc
How to mod My Stamps 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Stamps 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to install My Stamps apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Stamps Details

My Stamps is an essential application for all stamp collectors. Keep your stamp inventory in your mobile device, so you can access your collection everywhere. No more complicated inventory applications.
With My Stamps you can:
- Keep your collection of stamps on your mobile device.
- Add new stamps to the collection from a picture taken with the camera phone, or a photo stored in the gallery, with the option of crop the part that interests you in case the picture contains multiple stamps.
- Search in your collection based on many filters: description, country, origin, price, ...
- Have a section with your repeated stampss, so you never will trade or sell a stamp you don´t have repeated.
- Keep tracking of your trades with other collectors, knowing the stamps you sent, date, stamps should receive, and the change state, including pictures.
- Have a contact list of collectors you have traded sometime.
- Export all your collection to make backups.
- Import collection from a file backup, useful if you change your mobile phone.

What's new in My Stamps 1.0


My Stamps | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 1

Download My Stamps 1.0 mod APK



Search terms:
How to install My Stamps 1.0 apk for pc
How to use My Stamps mod apk
How to mod My Stamps 1.0 apk
How to get My Stamps mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post