How to install My Calendar Free 1.0.2 apk for android

How to install My Calendar Free 1.0.2 apk for android



My Calendar Free.apk 1.0.2
Name: My Calendar Free.apk
ID: com.xinora.mycalendarfree
Version: 1.0.2
Size: 2.9 Mb



My Calendar Free Screen Preview

How to get My Calendar Free 1.0.2 unlimited apk for laptop
How to mod My Calendar Free 1.0.2 mod apk for android
How to get My Calendar Free lastet apk for pc

How to setup My Calendar Free apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Calendar Free Details

My Calendar Free is an easy to use calendar for managing your day to day activities and events.
Features Include:
- Day and Agenda Views
- Month View with text and bar options for events.
- Week View
- Flexible recurrences
- Uses Android calendar sync
- Search by events or dates
For more features download our My Calendar Pro version, includes Widgets.

What's new in My Calendar Free 1.0.2


My Calendar Free | 3 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.7

Download My Calendar Free patch 1.0.2 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Calendar Free 1.0.2 apk for bluestacks
How to use My Calendar Free mod apk
How to mod My Calendar Free 1.0.2 apk
How to get My Calendar Free mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post